Thursday, March 24, 2011

NEW Honeysuckle Soap on Faerykissnaturals!

YUM...well, that is how I usually describe my
soaps..however...this one is more than that...close your eyes, take a sniff of this soap, and you will think you are in a honeysuckle garden! Honeysuckle Oatmeal is loaded with natural oatmeal to give you smooth, soft skin, and the scent is SO lovely..perfect for Spring!! Castor and avocado oil make a thick, moisturizing lather that feels like an all-natural luxury you can actually afford! These soaps are super huge too, about 6+ oz. Most soaps are 4 oz. but I love a big soap!
So..I just wanted to share! In NC here it is really warm and beautiful at the moment and I want to take advantage of that. Namaste, and see you later!!  :)

2 comments:

  1. It sounds wonderful! I'm going to check out your shop.
    Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks and sounds lovely! I only use handmade soap and although I have my favs, I love a variety too. Off to check out your shop :)

    Peace,
    Rocki

    ReplyDelete